Monday, September 21, 2009

The Reincarnation Of Cats

I accidently ran across a weird program on the local communist radio station that featured a women who specialized in the reincarnation of animals.  Normally I would not have paid any attention at all to a program of this type.  This one caught my attention because she was specifically talking about cats.  (Did I mention that cats are a primary interest of mine?)  I even thought it was kind of funny when she said that she had had the same cat three or four times.  But I lost all respect for her when she said that sometimes cats will even come back as dogs!  I knew then that she had no knowledge of reincarnation OR cats.

If a cat ever came back as a dog, it would immediately hang itself nine times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print this post