Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How Many Ways to Die Hard?

I have been counting how many Die Hard movies Bruce Willis has made.

I have come up with 15. How can there be 15?

1. There was Die Hard (1988) that started it all.
2. Die Hard 2.
3. Die Hard Singing (Hudson Hawk).
4. Die Hard in the ‘Hood (The Last Boy Scout).
5. Die Hard and Wet (Striking Distance).
6. Die Hard in Group (alternate title: Die Hard and Horny) (Color of Night).
7. Everybody Dies Hard (Pulp Fiction).
8. Die Hard: With a Vengence.
9. Die Hard in the Desert (Last Man Standing).
10. Die Hard in Space (The Fifth Element).
11. Die Hard on an Asteroid (Armageddon).
12. Can’t Hardly Die Hard (Unbreakable)
13. Retire or Die Hard (Hostage).
14. Live Free or Die Hard.
15. Virtually Die Hard (Surrogates).

I’m sure I missed several since most of them had alternate titles. These are just the ones I’ve seen. I don’t think guest spots on Friends or Ally McBeal count although many would argue that Moonlighting definitely counts (alternate title: Die Hard by Slow Torture).

I will add more to this list as they are discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print this post