Friday, November 11, 2016

I'm Fed Up with FireFox

Internet Explorer got to the point where it allowed more clutter than content, especially with the usual intrusiveness of everything from MicroSoft.  I switched to FireFox so long ago that I can't remember.  I was happy up until the last year or so.  It seemed like the updates were more and more often.  FireFox was always pretty well behaved, but lately, every update discards all of my open tabs and sets the default browser to Yahoo, which I can't stand.

I have had it!  I am now using Chrome on all of my computers at home and work.  It is only slightly different.  There are a few features that will take some getting used to, but nothing significant.

At least all of my settings will stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print this post