Friday, May 6, 2016

Just How Stupid ARE you?

I have watched an inexplicable phenomenon since the 80s that I can only attribute to rage induced insanity.  (I guess that would mean 'not guilty by reason of temporary insanity.")

In every presidential election, there is a sizable group of people who say, "I absolutely will not, under any circumstances, vote for THAT person, even if they are the only choice."

If you are ever tempted to say this, first say to yourself, "I would rather have the WORST POSSIBLE candidate, than not have the one I wanted."  Now, doesn't that sound just a LITTLE bit insane?

Assuming that you do indeed believe that one political party is (at least marginally) better for the country than the other, do the math!  'Less than the best' is still far better than 'worst.'

Remember.  If you do not vote for 'our' guy, that is at least one half of a vote for 'their' guy.

For the next four years, do you really want to be 'not guilty by reason of temporary insanity.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print this post